- Shipping will be calculated as per your specific state and suburb location
- Shipping is as per calculated rates per region; however remote and rural areas will differ.
- All products and prices quoted are delivered only within Australia and transported via refrigerated and frozen vehicles that conform and are licenced with current Australian food safety standards and requirements.
- Should we arrive and there is nobody to accept delivery, your order will be returned to our cold store and re-delivered the following day (subject to location) and an additional re-delivery fee will apply as per original order.
- Deliveries will be shipped Monday to Friday. Deliveries aren’t available on weekends and all public holidays.
- In order to receive next day delivery your order must be in by 11:30am the day prior. If your order is placed after this time your order will be sent out the following day. This applies to all city metropolitan areas only.
- Metropolitan deliveries for Monday morning: all orders must be in by Friday 11am the week before. All orders placed over the weekend will be delivered on Tuesdays.
- For specific delivery requirements please note this information under “Instructions” located in the payments processing area when submitting your order.
- For our Northern Territory customers, freight term POA is short for “price on application”.
All our prices are in Australian dollars ( AUD ) and GST is charged where applicable. Product prices are updated daily / hourly relative to the current market prices of livestock and different levels of demand throughout the world food markets.
We accept all major credit cards including American Express. Amex card holders will be charged a credit card surcharge of 1% on their orders.
Customer Service Policy
MEATONLINE is committed to providing exceptional customer service and quality products. We endeavour to ensure that all products listed on our website are in stock and reflect true and accurate pricing. Delivery for state metropolitan deliveries will be next day if orders are placed by 1.00 pm day prior. All orders will only be sent once confirmation of payment is confirmed.
In the event that an ordered item is not available or we are unable to fullfill your order, you will be notified via email, text or telephone by one of our customer service representatives, to arrange an agreeable alternative item or brand.
Our team is here to assit you and your business. Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or call 1300 5969 39
Please choose carefully, we do not normally accept returns and / or give refunds if you have simply changed your mind or made the wrong decision or stored the product incorrectly. Being perishable the utmost importance must be placed on prompt appropriate refrigerated or frozen storage to ensure the products shelf life. Cold chain adherence is paramount.
If you do experience a problem with your order please contact our sales representatives at 1300 59 69 39. It is important that you notify us within a 48 hour period of receiving your order. Any issues reported after this time may or may not result in a refund or return of product. If an order or product has been approved to be returned the goods must be sent back in their original carton. Products must be stored in the appropriate refridgerated or frozen storage. Cold chain adherence is paramount.
Shelf life may vary dependent on brand and age of product and should you have any questions please contact the customer service centre in your state. You are encouraged to check your order at time of placement carefully and at delivery and ensure it is delivered in a refrigerated / frozen state relative to ordered product, and are then responsible to correctly store the product in refrigerated or frozen conditions as per the processors, products standard recommendations generally described on the side of the carton within an appropriate time frame.
Payment Terms & Conditions
For all our customers paying by credit card if you have placed your order and payment is unsuccessful your order will be held back until payment is confirmed.
Customers paying via direct debit. This payment system can be set up at 0 – 7 days. Direct debit forms are available on our website under “About” – located on the home page or please contact our team at 1300 596939 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For any existing customers who have this system set up with MEATONLINE and you change banks please notify our team as soon as possible. You will be required to send MEATONLINE a newly updated form so we can update your details in our system. If using the direct debit payment system for the first time, completed forms must be received and approved prior to your order being sent out. If a payment via this system bounces we will charge your account a $10.00 administration fee plus you will be required to provide MEATONLINE with a payment solution that covers that out standing payment within a 24 hour period.
Late cancellation of your order:- If an order is cancelled within 24 hours of placing your order a 10% restocking fee will apply. In an emergency please contact our team and we will work out a solution that works for both parties.
MEATONLINE is dedicated to keeping your details private. Any information we collect in relation to you is kept strictly secured. We do not pass on, sell or swap any of your personal details with anyone. We use this information to identify your orders, provide you with our weekly specials and to personalize your shopping experience with us.
When purchasing from MEATONLINE your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology. 128-bit SSL encryption is the current industry standard. If you have
any questions regarding our security policy, please contact us